If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us on a monthly basis here
. Thanks for listening!
This was a great weekend for the C26 Triathlon Athletes. There were some podiums, first timers, and PR's, but it's how everyone racing "went about" their race that caught our attention. Despite some pain and struggle, everyone genuinely seemed to have rewarding and fun races. This got us thinking about the grounding question of, "Why Do We Do Triathlon" in the first place? We are very excited about the supportive C26 community and it's definitely having an impact on us as we train for Louisville. Lot's of good stuff in here as we just went down the road of racing with gratitude and appreciation for the process of our sport.
- What brought you to triathlon, and what keeps you here?
- How triathlon helps us figure out who we really are
- Why it's so hard to run slow in training
- We can always get better, but race day is the day to celebrate how far you've come
- Rebounding from a disappointing race by "Playing Triathlon"
- Your time isn't who you are
- How to genuinely enjoy your race
- Why you shouldn’t throw away your year because of how you feel now
- Don’t be held hostage by digital software
- How to relax and let your body flow
- What does hard and/or moderate FEEL like?
- Do you buy into “how good can I be today?”
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com