You can now support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon. A few bucks goes a long ways. Thank you!
- How you will train different for different distances
- Should you swim, bike, and run each of the distances in training?
- Why do triathletes put their food preference in their social media profiles?
- Is it harder to go from an Oly to a Half or a Half to a Full?
- How to figure out the "time" training for an Oly, Half, and Full
- The key training variable for going from a Half to a Full
- Why your arms may be the key to a solid Ironman ride
- What to focus on when you're within a month of your race
- What's a bigger relief, finishing the IM swim, bike, or run?
- Hills are king, but why you shouldn't avoid flats
- Robbie's infamous track workout and why it will tune you perfectly for your race
- Road vs. TT bikes
- Are you spending enough time in aero on your bike?
- There's only one time there are dumb questions
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com