Sometimes athletes have higher ceilings, but potential for lower bottoms. The most successful athletes stay in the middle. Today is about staying on YOUR course and racing with the horse you trained on. Being comfortable and building confidence have massive implications for racing well. Maximize your strengths but don’t neglect your weaknesses.
- No Fear
- Success is from the
- Don’t take it for granted
- Sophomore Slump
- Doing it out of fear
- Nothing to Lose
- Your number one goal is to finish
- Free, flexible, go with the moment
- Highs and Lows - Stay in the Middle
- Breathing in the moment
- Ride with it
- Slow investments in yourself
- Know who you are and be that person
- Race with the horse you trained on
- Maximize your strengths
- Don’t neglect your weaknesses
- Being comfortable in the swim and bike
- Pressure and confidence
- Things happen around you, not to you
- When things bleed into your life
- You choose to be offended
- Nothing is defined by a few minutes of your life
- Stay the Course
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron