Happy New Year! Today, we look at creating a path for success. We talk about why we thrive on routine, why energy is everything, and creating momentum. We get into breaking habits, keeping change simple, and finding complimentary pieces that move you in the direction that’s right for your life. Thank you for listening and have a happy and safe new year!
- Club Membership is still Open
- Break some habits
- Get back going
- Training Structure Benefits
- Thrive on Routine
- Don’t Let a Race accelerate Training
- Remembering WHY you got in this
- Consistent = Happy, Healthy, Motivated
- Allocating your energy
- Being sedentary kills you
- Seeing the brighter side of things
- It takes a lot of energy to be negative
- Don’t fret about a problem that doesn’t exist
- Creating momentum
- Find small complimentary pieces
- Don’t bank on one thing
- Clear a path to be successful
- Just try to make contact
- Drunk on numbers
- Do a session - - - and move on
- Calibrate your body and mind
- It’s okay not to know
*** Time is running out to sign up for THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022! Check it out!
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com