We start with weekend race talk and how to race in bad weather. What to wear and how to prepare for a tough race. Then we get into the good stuff. Sustainable off-season work. We talk about building that elusive strength you need to go long. We get into why there is so much power in the seemingly boring/simple workouts. The recipe for success in Ironman is the power of repeatable training.
- Flying Under The Radar
- Cash App
- NC 70.3, Waco, IMCA
- Racing in Tough Weather
- Saving Hours over Minutes
- Doing your best Against the Field
- Finding your best performance on That Day
- Tire Pressure in the Rain
- Staying warm vs. hot
- Figuring out when you want to go hard
- Do you struggle with strength?
- Going Long and Not Breaking Down
- Defining Weaknesses
- Moving in the General Direction
- It’s All About The Basics
- Long Term Strength
- People Don’t See Your Work
- What will make you last longer in the sport?
- The recipe for success
- The power of repeatable training
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com