Do you feel like you’re on the roller coaster at times? Going with the same plan that doesn’t quite hit the spot? Today we talk about training plans, recovery, re-charging, and figuring out how to hit your best potential as an athlete and person. Adjusting workouts, days off, diet, sleep, etc. You know you can do it, but doing it the right way FOR YOU is one of the biggest challenges in triathlon.
- Re-charging the body and mind
- The “do whatever you want” mode
- Managing mental and physical toll
- Hyper-structured Type A
- Recovering from RACE BUILD, not just the race
- The long term effects of Ironman
- The mental tug of war for days off
- Being empowered to make good choices
- Coaching is not a dictatorship
- The Links in the Chain
- Workouts are there for you to mold
- Showing yourself grace as an athlete
- Everything we do is done in pencil
- Pushing the emotional needle too far
- The Final Exam
- Having hunger vs anxiety
- Seasonal depression
- Setting yourself up for success
- If you want to go far, go together
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org