Formerly titled: Build Confidence and Longevity
Are you a well-rounded triathlete? Building balance in your body to prevent injury or burn-out? Today we talk about how to get stronger and vary your lifestyle to find joy in triathlon instead of getting weaker and less interested over time. Being strong and doing things no one thought was possible.
• Mike & Robbie’s Excellent Mt. Bike Adventure
• Being A Well Rounded Athlete
• Halloween for triathletes
• Triathletes as Experience Junkies
• Cross-training to open new avenues
• Bike Handling
• Full-Body Workout
• Working Hard vs. Going Fast
• Triathletes as bike handlers
• The Importance of anticipation
• Worried about Injuries on the trails?
• Embrace the Terrain
• Looking Like a Triathlete vs. Being One
• Skinny doesn’t mean healthy
• Body weight Obsession
• Why it’s Okay to Carry a little weight in Winter
• Injury Proofing Your Body
• Freud, Yung, and Plato
• You Become the Story You Tell Yourself
• Is Your Injury Your Identity?
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron