Crushing Iron was just in Madison for Ironman Wisconsin. In this podcast we recap the race including the effectiveness of the rolling start, the wind on the bike course, and the always difficult Ironman run. Whenever we spectate it's a stark reminder of just how tough it is to do this sport and offer a little inspiration and motivation to keep you going in the right direction.
• The Emotion of the Red Carpet
• How The Swim Affects Your Bike
• Dealing with hills and wind
• Choppy Water?
• Are you still underestimating the Swim?
• Preparing for rougher rides
• Mass Start vs. Rolling Start at Wisconsin
• His Longest Run Before Wisconsin was 4 miles
• Has Crushing Iron Made VIP status?
• Mike Selfies
• Pushing Through The Pain
• Age Group Male and Female Winners Married
• Looking ahead at Chattanooga, KONA, and Louisville
Looking for a fun weekend of training and meeting awesome people? Check out our 2019 Camp Schedule here.
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron