What do you do when you reach as deep as you can, but nothing is left? Those are the moments in training that teach your mind to be familiar with the pain and just go a little further. There will be suffering in your race, but we want to learn how to deal with in in training. Suffering can be more like learning if we frame our mindset ahead of time to be amazed by what we do rather than woe is me.
- Controlled Suffering
- Sometimes It’s Not Gonna Hurt Any Worse
- Training Your Brain For Pain
- Benefits for Repeating Workouts
- David Goggins
- Flipping the Mental Toughness Switch
- Falling In Love With Consistency
- Beating the “Day-Off Craving”
- Mike’s New Film Project
If you enjoy the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us with a direct pledge here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron