Due to a huge reaction to Part 1 of How To Not Suck At Swimming, we're back with a companion piece. Coach Robbie lives and breathes open water swimming and he's back with another round of great insight to becoming faster, stronger, and more efficient in open water. Topics covered today are:
- Proper breathing - How and When
- Body Positioning and how to get it right
- Hand entry and exit - How and When
- How to deprogram from bad advice, including workouts that get you there
- How to structure a swim week of workouts
- Should you join a Master's Team?
- Swimming square and why you swim crooked
Coach Robbie also has a big announcement and we'll tell you which country is second in Crushing Iron listenership.
If you feel you're getting some good information, please subscribe and review on iTunes.