Is inspiration good if it doesn't create action? Today, Coach Robbie dives into Mike's brain to find out why he's so inspired, yet can't get training going. When does learning, planning, and researching turn into avoidance?
- Does inspiration always need action?
- Re-connecting with what you want to do and achieve
- The guy in a top hat and handle bar mustache
- Are you tired of settling?
- How to not care about what people think
- Why we let minor inconvenience trump momentum
- What worked in season works in off-season
- Painting the picture of your training
- Pre-mature optimization
- If you're out of shape, start now
- The things we make up in our head that hold us back
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com