We start with a little talk about Ironman World Championships possibly moving from Kona. Also, St. George, including pro predictions. Then we move onto what to do after your Ironman or other big race. How to recover, recharge, and focus on how to get better. Never take your health for granted and do what you can today to stay in the game. Ironman Maryland. And the mystery of predicting your Ironman time, along with the different factors to consider.
- Chattanooga Weather Forecast
- Ironman World Championship Moving from Kona??
- Different horses for different courses
- Where will IMWC go next year?
- The best of the best… how do they get there?
- What to do post Ironman
- Give yourself some breathing room
- Two types of reactions after Ironman
- November and December . . .
- Recharging yourself… how?
- Paralyzed by doing nothing
- Swimming a lot in the off season
- Pick something Small
- Go for a 5k PR
- Stay engaged, get better
- Objective self-reflection
- Don’t take your Health For Granted
- Why most come to us in the Fall for Coaching
- Pulling people back 90% of the time
- St. George Preview
- Ironman Maryland - Be careful of the wind and jelly fish
- Flat course vs. Hills
- The mystery of your Ironman predictions
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org