If you enjoy the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here on Patreon and help us give you a full time commitment. Thanks for listening!
In today's Crushing Iron Podcast: We pay a lot of money to "do Triathlon" but what we get in return is invaluable. Today (which happens to be Total Eclipse Day) the guys talk about the journey, the struggle, and keeping your eyes on the real prize of doing Ironman. The motivation, the friendships, the connections, and the experience. There's also a lot of swim talk here, including an exploration of Total Immersion, including the real reasons it's so popular.
- What's with all the buzz surrounding the eclipse?
- What are the most common swim myths as discovered at C26 Swim Camps
- Total Immersion swimming and why it's not for you
- Taking The Complication Out of Swimming
- The High Elbow Out of The Water illusion
- Is your motivation unhealthy?
- How great friendships emerge through training
- How do we connect when we're on an island?
- The feeling of crossing the Ironman Finish Line
- The new Crushing Iron website
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com