There’s a lot of beauty in bad days. They can remind us that we’re in the ballpark, we still need work, or help us realize patience. We always have work to do and successful triathletes don’t get too high or too low depending on the day. So much of this sport is mental and if you can focus on controlling how you look at things, you will be in a better place to race. Just because a gadget is out there doesn’t mean you need it. Some of the best athletes train by feel and effort. Also.. how bike training helps your run, how to adjust mindsets, and letting go of “easy.” And… How to tell when your training is going well.
- From a training plan to coaching
- Negative split for the year
- Mike’s wake-up call
- The concept of easy
- The beauty of Shit Shows
- The quick fix lifestyle
- The Hardest Ironman Training Plan on the Planet
- We always have work to do
- Always be hungry
- Ticket gate vs. crossing the turnstile
- Are you where you “think” you should be?
- Behind on Swimming?
- Improving three sports at a time
- Patience with the come back
- You can’t defer life
- How to tell when training is going well
- Impatience and perfection
- Running to enjoy it
- Smart devices vs. Chrono
- You don’t need to buy everything
- Bike to be a stronger runner
- Outthinking yourself
- No lead-up is ever going to be perfect
- Check out our new Hub Experience/Condo Combo package deal for only $475. Limited time offer! Book directly with C26operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com