How can this sport be used as a extra tool to feel better and put yourself back together, and not be worn out or tired? Today, we talk about personal experiences and how we’ve leaned into pain, backed off when needed, and used fear as our compass. It’s easy to get lost in our heads, especially when forced inside and staring at a screen all day. We turn more into robots than someone in touch with nature or our natural energy sources. Mike meditates in sleet and Robbie grieves the loss of a good friend.
- Changing up your running shoes
- Mike has Mouse Shoulder?
- Bad posture impact
- C26 Coaching Workshop
- Robbie loses a close friend
- S, B, R to put yourself back together
- Control vs Letting Go
- We’re turning into robots
- Leaning into pain
- Endurance as a way to grieve
- We can’t be afraid
- Skipping fun because you’re worried about a race
- What feels best for you right NOW
- Letting down your guard
- Fear as our compass
- Crying is good, even on a run
- Take control of your workouts
- Be smart, but let go
- Mike’s sitting in the sleet
- How we fill our voids in a proportional way
- Do this sport to feel good
- Convince yourself that it’s going to be a good day
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org