Today we open up with the frustrations of everything going on and address how we are moving forward as athletes, coaches, and business owners. Frustration and anger hits everyone, but what do they mean at the core? How do we react and reframe challenges. It’s not as simple as “glass-half-full” but it’s definitely not a blame game either. How do we wake up and pursue something that builds deeper roots for tomorrow?
- Triathlon/Life both are a little dicey these days
- The frustrations and removal of stresses
- It’s HOW we’re dealing with everything
- When Robbie and Mike deal with tough days
- When you’re in a boxing ring taking body shots
- Are you gonna say F-It or keep getting up
- The stress of kids and school
- Systems Checks
- When we don’t know how long the fight is
- We’re used to chasing a carrot . . .
- Is your glass half-full?
- It’s easy to get angry now
- What about the 1st time racers mindset?
- Decisions when the race gets canceled
- The mad dash to put your chips back on the table
- When you need to pick up your poker chips and break
- Questioning your anger
- We all come from a different place
- Frustrations with big decisions
- When things don’t look like you envision them
- Do you create problems or solutions?
- Opportunities are always there
- Instant engagement and fixes
- Isolation troubles
- Comfort food in need
- The need to escape
- Grounding ourself without stable future?
- Meditation and accepting things as they are
- Long-term simple habits
- When things we assume will happen, don’t . . .
- We should be our biggest cheerleaders
- Is the world against you?
- Feeling Good As You Are
- The C26 Online Hub is now open to the public! Click here to learn more about what's in the Hub and take advantage of our "Pay What You Want" for a limited time.
Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com