Two years ago we committed to recording a Crushing Iron Podcast twice a week, and we've kept our promise. Thank You for all of your support and helping us stay motivated and energized on a daily basis. It really is about the community and ongoing learning, along with making new friends while having fun in this sport.
Today's Topics Include:
• 2-Year-Anniversary Cast – We Just Keep Showing Up
• Weekend in Chattanooga
• Thanksgiving vs. Christmas
• The Best Part About Race Cities
• Supporting the Podcast through Patreon
• Leaving Your Comfort Zone
• Two Different Training Brains (Tim and Todd)
• Big Run Blocks
• Running Daily — Daily Run Challenge
• What’s Keeping You From Success?
• Promoting and Encouraging Recovery
• Sticking With A Training Roadmap
• Creating New Ways to Win Workouts
• Who’s in the driver’s seat? You or your coach?
Want to be part of a great community of people that you can share triathlon stories with and hang out with at races? Have access to ALL of our training plans (over $1,000 value). Get a consultation and a CUSTOM 12-week training plan to get you on the right track? Check out the newly revised C26 Club Membership! Only $299 for the entire year (price increases January 1, 2019)
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron