The days leading up to a race can be filled with stress and anxiety, but it's not so bad if you remember to be yourself. There's no reason to go into a race thinking that suddenly you are going to turn into the "Tri-Calc" number you have in your head. Jump in the water, soak in the moment, and let your attitude in life take over the day. You'll have a lot more fun.
- Race Day Is To Figure Out Where You Are
- Calm Down
- Know The Facts
- Don’t Worry About The Weather
- What’s The Worst Thing That Can Happen?
- Accepting What Is
- The Class Reunion Effect
- Have Fun and Execute
- There’s Power In The Group
- 90% of Life is Showing Up
- You don’t have to show up and be someone you’re not
If you enjoy the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us with a direct pledge here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron