Today we hit on a ton of topics for the beginner and intermediate triathlete with our new "Ask The Coach" segment. These are questions (or versions of) we see all over the internet. This is one of our favorite podcasts to date. Enjoy!
- What is a threshold test for the bike and how does it work…why should someone do this? Explain power meter??
- I’m having a tough time getting back into swimming… other than prescribed workouts, what do you suggest to get back into the groove?
- A lot of people have a hard time training for hills because of where they live….what would you recommend for both the bike and/or run?
- How do you deal with the mental aspects on the bike and run? Do you prepare your thought process beforehand?
- Regarding apparel…. what do you look for when you’re buying a new kit?
- What about supplements… do you take them? Why do you take the ones you do?
- Let’s talk about dry land training for swimming….
- Would you compare your first Sprint to losing your virginity?
- FB question: Since headphones are not allowed during the race itself, I'm assuming that training without headphones would be wise. Opinions?
- FB question: I have been training six days a week, but I want to make sure I'm training right. What training plan does everyone recommend? Even though I'm a 140.6 first timer I don't want to train as a beginner. I am ready and willing to put the time and work in, but want to make the most of my time.
Please subscribe and comment on iTunes and email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org