Please support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon and help us grow!
Jumping into triathlon can be daunting. You have to decide which race, what do I need to buy, and most importantly, WHY you want to do triathlon. This is for beginners and intermediate, but there are tons of little nuggets for all skill levels including how you can plan for long-term racing success and make triathlon a better sport along the way.
- things to consider before signing up for your first race (location, brand, race management, time of year)
- what made you want to do a "triathlon" in the first place - finding your "why"
- items you HAVE to have, would be nice to have , and items that are just because you WANT to have them
- how to set up a plan for success
- how to know if you are ready to go to the next distance
Please subscribe and leave a comment on iTunes.