Please support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon and help us grow!
It often takes a loss to put things in perspective and today Coach Robbie and Mike organically flowed into a discussion about how the removal of ego can be so relevant in triathlon. The guys talk about mentoring ourselves in the way we approach training and impacting others in the sport. This is about building confidence, compassion, and connection.
- Don't choose to go pro or retire based on one race or workout
- Sometime the best race of the year is the one you decide not to do
- Every race medal has a different story
- Love hard, train hard, and relax hard with people you care about
- Corralling an addictive nature
- Putting gratitude mind first
- Building relationships among different ethnic, financial, and skill backgrounds in triathlon
- Robbie shares his humble triathlon beginnings
- Why do we REALLY get into triathlon
- Connecting to something deeper inside and around us
Buy the Crushing Iron training plans here