Please support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon and help us grow!
More and more triathletes are riding with power, but just because they have a meter doesn't mean they're getting the most out of it. Today we get into how to pick the right power meter, along with how to come up with a proper functional threshold number. We also talk about different ways to view the numbers, along with why they should be different for different races.
- Different types of power meters
- Options for making sure you get the most accurate number to work from
- How to decide what your percentage should be for different types of races: Sprint, Olympic, Half, Full
- Explaining the critical differences between functional and normalized power
- When you should get out of the saddle
- How to ride up Hills
- How to ride down Hills
- How to ride on flats
Don't forget to sign up for our C26 Triathlon Camp in Nashville July 13-16. We have about 7 openings left.
Please subscribe and comment on iTunes
Email us: CrushingIron@gmail.com