Off a great, but tough weekend at Run Camp, we reflect on how and when to push and why it’s important to have fun in your life and training. We talk about your big race is “Just One Day” and how it’s better to be undertrained than burned out. Also, the little signs in your training will let you know you’re ready before you race. We look at burning physical and emotional matches, finding your pain threshold in each sport and when are the right times to dig deep. You’re the main character and author, it’s up to you to find more fun.
- The “Watts Game”
- How we locate the ego inside of us
- How stress impacts your life and training
- Pushing yourself when appropriate
- It’s your responsibility to have fun in life
- We’re in a world of leisure
- Escaping your life
- Venting about training
- Faster, stronger, and on and on and on
- The ability (and right time) to dig deep
- Sometimes we need to go rogue
- Inherent feeling about what we should accomplish in life
- Letting go of limits
- You only have to do it once
- The Hurt Locker
- You’re the main character and author of your story
- Break through the “I cant’s”
- You should be chomping at the bit on race day
- Burning physical and mental matches
- Fit, fast, and fresh
- What’s your most comfortable level of pain?
- How long can you withstand pain?
- High Pain/Shorter Distance or Lower Pain for longer?
- Understanding your pain level scale
- What’s your training temperment?
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org