In this episode we cover:
- Breaking your bike into two in one day
- Cycling workouts that are best for your run
- Why you should pay attention to your "natural cadence" on the bike
- The best way to attack your trainer workouts
- The great cadence debate - high rpm or low rpm?
- From Injury to a negative split run at Ironman Lake Placid.
- Is your long weekend run overrated?
- Finding that breakout moment to give you confidence.
- Single leg drills
Please leave us a review and follow Crushing Iron on FB, YouTube, and Twitter.