It's easy to let a perceived race goal build mountains of stress on our backs, but there's enough stress in life to carry extra burdens. Racing can and should be fun. Today we talk about the month leading up to Ironman Louisville and how we plan to let the stress drip away so we're relaxed and ready to have fun race morning. We also talk about ways to transform negative race events into fuel and clear your mind before/during a race.
- How to Turn In-Race Hiccups into Fuel
- In-Race techniques to enjoy the day
- Social Media positive vs. negative energy
- Getting Rid of Wasted Thoughts
- How to let go of the race pressure
- Finding Fun in Your Race
- Listening to the body
- Two Different Types of Racers
- Fear and Finding Your Maximum Potential
- Racing Free of Pressure and Stress
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com