In order to train hard, you have to adapt and recover even harder. Or . . . you'll stay the same. Same athlete. Same issues. Same speed. Discipline takes focus, energy, and dedication. Your lifecycle as a triathlete doesn't end on the day of your A Race. It lasts as long as you want . . . until you quit. Recovery is the most underrated aspect of training and life. Today we hit all these topics and more.
• Nailing your training starts with nailing your recovery.
• Adjusting your recovery cycle to your body and lifestyle
• Reigning in a high-octane
• Why (and how) your coach should adjust to you
• What are the best signs that you’re overtraining?
• How coffee affects your recovery
• Mentally and emotionally guiding your recovery
• What cravings for sugar, caffeine, and pizza really mean
• How being tired and being tempted work together
• The most underrated recovery tools on the market
• Why mental stress = physical stress
• How your fascia can affect your brain
• A surefire way to remain the same speed
• The magic of active recovery
Be sure to check out our awesome training plans here
We have 13 training plans for everything from Olympic to Full Ironman, plus, Swimming and a few custom designed for certain races.
Leave us a comment and subscribe on iTunes