Post race is one of the most bitter sweet feelings in triathlon. There's nothing like finishing the race, but waking up to empty streets, where no one is cheering you home can be a little deflating after such a big day on the course. Don't beat yourself up!
Today we look at how to deal with post race letdown, how to overcome a lack of motivation, and how to get out of ruts at the end of your season. Rest is king after your race, but a few mistakes can put you on the wrong path in a hurry.
- Post race blues
- Overcoming lack of motivation
- Getting out of ruts
- How to stay motivated and find gains in the off season
- Seasonal Depression
- Why NOW is the hardest part of triathlon
- How to rekindle your WHY
- Reaction from Ironman Wisconsin athletes on the Wave Start
- How much elevation does Ironman Wisconsin's Bike Course REALLY have?
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Supporting the podcast is how we keep up with the expenses of storage, hosting, and equipment. It also helps us get around to events and support you at the races. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com