Please support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon and help us grow!
Power meters are great if you know how to read the numbers and today we give you an in-depth look at how to train with power. If you missed the first podcast on power you can find it here.
Here's the outline for today's podcast on power meters:
- Smart Training Practices when using power
- When to test . . . if you should at all
- How close to a race should you test?
- Understanding how numbers and zones should define your workouts
- You've trained with power, now what??
- Plus, a glimpse into the mystery of Mike's internal power meter.