How do you measure progress? Your watch, power meter, or simply by being healthy? Today we dive into the pressures created by analyzing our workouts, sleep patterns, diets, etc.
• Are you measuring the right things?
• Are You Too Self-Critical?
• Run Retreat
• Should You Race Out of Season?
• Do You Measure Yourself Too Much?
• Digging Deeper into the meaning of Burnout
• The Perils of Weighing Yourself Daily
• Daily Punches In The Face
• The gadgets that control us
• Pre-measuring Success
• Does everything always have to be better?
• The best you have TODAY
• What Brings Triathletes Happiness?
• The most underestimated part of having a coach
• You can’t turn your ship around on a dime
• Racing = Work + Ability
• David Goggins quoting
• How deep to dig Mental and Emotional Well
• When You Panic You Make Mistakes
• The Slow Burn Analogy Returns
• The Data That Matters The Most
We've extended the C26 Club Discount price until January 31. Want to be part of a great community of people that you can share triathlon stories with and hang out with at races? Have access to ALL of our training plans (over $1,000 value). Get a consultation and a CUSTOM 12-week training plan to get you on the right track? Check out the newly revised C26 Club Membership! Only $299 for the entire year.
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron