Coach Robbie didn't ride a bike from December 2016 to July 1, 2017 and today talks about the loss in power, which isn't as much as you think. We explore what a layoff means, how to keep from big losses, and how to return to action. There's also a lot of other cool stuff in here about power and it translates to your race.
- The bike layoff that didn't have much of an effect
- What to take into consideration regarding Functional Threshold Power
- Why higher power numbers can be deceiving
- New Bike psychology
- Racing without your watch
- We talk about the 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon and marathon world records
- Roller Blading as a cross train
- Coach Robbie's Leadville update
- Mike's speculation on Ironman Louisville
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com