It's it possible your thoughts and goals are holding you back? Today on the Crushing Iron podcast we look at why trying too hard might be slowing you down. With so many outside distractions these days, it's important to listen and learn things for yourself but at the same time, not put too much stock in what you think. It's a slippery slope that takes practice just like swimming, biking, or running. We look at how embracing "surrender" in your training and racing can release you to levels you might not believe you can attain. There are thousands of philosophies surrounding swim, bike, and run, but ultimately it comes down to yours. What's best for you and how you can pursue the right road, all while not being chained to doubt.
- The Ups and Downs of Training
- The importance of Clarity, surrender, patience
- Don’t give up on your swim, change your perspective and get faster
- The Training Plan Puzzle
- Why you should NEVER train Just To Make The Cutoff
- How to uncover your real goals
- Go with the groove . . . always . . . unless it’s a fake groove
- Listening to your body
- Building your “optimism muscle"
- Relaxing to get faster
- Adjusting your training to get through performance ceilings
- How to get past your fear of fast bike downhills
- The power of short workouts
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com