You always hear about "race strategy" but what does it really mean when applied to your actual training? Today, we look at how you can set a race plan that you can ACTUALLY HOLD during a race. We give you a different perspective on "what to count" from your long rides, when you should make critical decisions within a race, and some of the biggest mistakes you can make on race day.
- How to get the most out of long rides
- How to know when you can PUSH in a race
- How to feel your best on race morning
- Understanding what you can really hold on race day
- The biggest mistake you can make on the bike
- The nutrition puzzle and why WHEN you take calories makes a BIG difference for your GI issues
- The best way to ruin your race
- When and how to make critical In-Race decisions
- Where you likely make the biggest mistakes in your race
- Making SMART vs. IMPULSE decisions
- Visualizing your race
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com