I (Mike) asked coach Robbie a question two days after Wisconsin lost to Florida on a last second shot in March Madness: How can I still be so bummed out? Robbie said it's all about emotional investment, how much effort have you put into "your team" or in the case of most of this podcast "your race."
- How do we rebound from a race that didn't go how we planned?
- Why we set ourselves up to fail
- Why bad or great days can throw you off
- The best way to predict your next race result
- Life stress and physical stress hit you the same
- How to find the lesson in failure