Are you the kind of person who has to swim, bike, and run the full distance of your race all the time? Or are you okay with building a few days in a row? Today we talk about the power of accumulated fatigue and how to get the most out of consecutive workouts. We also talk about kilojoules and your TSS (Total Stress Score). If that wasn't enough we look into the NEW IRONMAN TRACKER's debut performance and so much more!
- Accumulating fatigue and how that should and will affect your training/racing
- When training in heat is a bad idea
- TSS - Total Stress Score
- How kilojoules relate to your training
- The NEW IRONMAN TRACKER
- Music City Triathlon
- The power of habit and routine
- Learning from your pain
- How to be better at recovery
- And, Should Ironman Pay Volunteers??
Feel like your swimming sucks? Inquire about our Personalized Swim Analysis that's helping tons of people get faster in mere days. Email C26Coach@gmail.com for details.
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com