Triathletes struggle with their swim, but we're here to say, with the right information, you can change the game. Don't spend another day swimming wrong and building bad habits. Fix your swim now! Also, another lackluster showing by Ironman Live Tracking at Muncie. Why can't they get that figured out? Or have they? We may have a scoop on the future of Ironman Live Tracking. And we take a closer look at Mike and Robbie's journey, "100 Days to Louisville" and how you can be on the inside with tons of video on their training tactics, diet choices, and mood swings.
- An easy and affordable way to fix your swim stroke and get stronger with the right form.
- Ironman 70.3 Muncie success stories, including a near 1 hour PR by a C26 Athlete
- Ironman Live Tracking. Why does it continually disappoint
- Could Ironman be unveiling a new tracking system?
- 100 Days To Ironman Louisville. The journey begins for Mike and Robbie and they openly share their training, goals, and fears.
- Breaking news cut in from Rev3 Williamsburg
- Help us get Chrissie Wellington or Rich Roll for our 100th podcast
- News on our new website
- On and on . . .
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com