More great questions! We get into the importance of training outside when you have a chance and dropping the interval ride. We look at safe goals, stretch goals, and if you should even have goals . . . especially when they associate with a race. We talk about the future and what kind of times we may see. We look at the excitement surrounding Ironman Races. We talk about velodrome training. What to do if you hate running. Swimming with a faster turnover, and/or getting stronger in the water. Is 10 push ups a goal? And last but not least, the secrets to good running economy.
- Running in the cold
- January is almost over, get your shit in gear
- 2 Athlete themes
- “Done with Winter”
- “Need interaction with people”
- Best process for setting goals
- Safe Goals vs. Stretch Goals
- “Race Times” are sketchy goals
- Get up - - - Do something hard
- Self Care as an attainable goal
- 10 push up goal?
- The importance of less attractive goals
- Hayden’s favoritisms hockey teams
- What kind of times will we see in 25 years?
- Building your resume of accomplishments
- Recovering Total Immersion Swimmer
- Swimming and faster turnover
- Aerobic means WITH oxygen
- Has Ironman flipped the shark?
- Training outside
- Developing good run economy
- Veledrome Training
- Salt Water prep
- When to tune up for a Sprint or Oly
- I hate running
- But I like trails
- Lactate Testing for Age Groupers
- Short workouts worth it?
Mike Tarrolly - CrushingIron@gmail.com
Robbie Bruce - C26Coach@gmail.com