Pacing is an art and we can all get better. Today, we get into changing and acclimating to the conditions and learning more from your workouts. We talk about being paralyzed by the numbers on the fly and why it’s best to react later. Real world environments. Training inside vs. Outside. Breath and Rhythm, along with a little March Madness and Clash Miami.
- Tennessee rolls, Wisconsin falls
- Brady makes Hayden happy
- Pop Tarts
- Dusted on the Trails
- Clash Miami - A bummer?
- Avoidance Means Stagnation
- Let your body catch up to the conditions
- Why you have to get outside
- Nothing is Isolated
- Fatigue is fatigue
- Nutrition intake when it’s cold
- Strength work on the fly
- Practicing in a real world environment
- Effort and Conditions
- What’s Alarming
- When you get inside your head
- Breath and Rhythm
- Writing with eyes closed
- Learn the lesson afterwards
- Just be who you are today
- Paralyzed by the numbers
- “I ran slower than I thought I would today.”
- More effective when we’re focused
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com