Imagine if, like basketball in March Madness, this race might be the last triathlon of your life. How would you handle the pressure? Would you have a nothing to lose mentality filled with grace, or would you be uptight and stressed. Today, we look at the many different ways we can clear our mind, respect the moment, and take advantage of our ability. There are no guarantees in life, it’s up to us to let go of fear, be in the moment, and explore our opportunities.
- The purest time in sport
- Lack of confidence vs. nothing to lose
- You can’t Freeze
- The Pressure Age Groupers put on themselves
- We Pay to do this
- You might never do this again
- Race Morning Chill
- There are no guarantees
- At the core of it all is grace
- Nothing to lose mentality
- Fear of things that never happen
- What are you meant to do?
- The triathlon relationships
- Take your breaks off
- We have to take advantage of the opportunities
- Go out and explore your race
- Losing weight
- Just relax: in the pool, on the bike, and on the run
- How and why we hold tension
- Quit THINKING about your stroke
- Ditching devices
- How not to be nervous
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com