Training is about working harder to make the race easier. Today we look at how to work on things that matter so you can race on the offensive. We also get into turning your eye inward instead of on endless distractions. We're feeling the race season closing in. Today is a good push to help you find your groove.
- Race Season Closes In
- St. George nerves
- Assuming you’ll get better over time
- Creatures of Comfort
- The things that make us uneasy
- Polarization and Pyramidal
- Following Influencers
- Our quest to make things easier
- Our eyes are turned outward
- Work on the Hard Stuff to make this easier
- Decision Making
- Oh The Offensive
- New Years Resolution?
- Endless distraction
- Are you Race Driven?
- Red Shirt Athlete
- Shoved in with your jeans on
- Gun Shy
- Shit Burger
- Mike and Robbie racing IMWI?
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org