Sometimes we have to have tough conversations with ourselves. Are we being too soft? Or do we have to dig deeper and figure out what the real problem is? Today, we look at race excitement, how we can thrive, and making the best decisions for our own satisfaction. We can’t optimize everything, so we have tough choices. Often it’s better to remove something than add more to your life. Marketing to insecurities and the power of ignorance.
- Fake it till you make it
- How tough is your life?
- The onslaught of numbers
- We need energy for motivation
- The “old me”
- Optimizing everything about everything
- It all goes back to having fun
- Ironman Depression
- The race is the light going out
- Nils Vanderpoel - Simplicity
- The same person is making plans for someone we’re not
- Ignorance is bliss
- Am I making plans for someone else?
- Marketing to insecure
- Why do we make decisions
- What are you doing as a person to remedy problems?
- Ironman won’t fix your life
- What do yew need to remove from our lives?
- 24 Hour satisfaction. What’s it take?
- Lol or Ha?
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com