It may seem like a simple mistake, but it can snowball if you don’t stop it in its tracks. Today, we look at knowing and accepting our tendencies. We also talk about routines, mindsets, and chronic states of living. We look at the self love/punishment fence of triathletes. We talk about our “why” and what real, attainable, and lasting goals look like. We get into taking care of the body and ridiculous goals.
- Crazy NFL Recap
- Training mistakes that cost you
- Off Balance Diets
- Knowing who you are and current fitness
- What are your tendencies when things go wrong?
- One mistake connected to the next
- It’s not about being perfect
- Routines and mindsets
- Accepting the outcome
- The Self Love/Punishment Fence
- Better to be undertrained
- Maximizing your ability to feel better
- Should you take today off?
- Chronic Living
- Maintaining Health
- Taking care of your body
- The goal is to be your healthiest
- A “stay hard” mistake
- Attainable and in the ballpark
- Ridiculous Goals
- Minimal Effective Does vs. Too Much
- Play with the cards you’re dealt
- Making up for Mistakes
- Take time to right the ship
- Don’t let one bad decision ruin your week
- Work hard/Play Hard?
- Realigning in training
- Treat yourself like you would treat others
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org