Getting faster, stronger, and more comfortable in the water are some of the biggest challenges for triathletes. Today, we go through a ton of ways for you to work on things now that will make you better when it counts. We talk about a method for linking together all the stroke mechanics, how to drive from the hips, and one simple change you can make with your entry that helps pull your stroke together. We go through the best way to build up your strength and create more swimmer flexibility over time all while getting you out of your head.
- Triathlon as a Vessel
- Communication is a lost art
- Common Denominator of Triathletes
- Swimming is complex, but doesn’t have to be
- A lot of advice out there
- A simple wrist bend can change things
- Where to aim with your entry
- Swimming is really about this one thing
- Driving from the hips
- Drills aren’t “working”
- Swim FITNESS is underrated
- Tired means weaker
- The best way to build swim fitness
- Putting the pieces of your stroke together
- Stairs vs. The Escalator analogy (with your pull)
- Why it’s so hard to be faster
- Ask questions at masters
- What if the swim was the last event??
- Stop thinking so much
- The death march in the swim
- The importance of feel
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
*** CHECK OUT THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022!
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org