We all know the mind plays a big part in training and racing, so it’s really up to us to get the negative voices out of our heads. Today, we look at great accomplishments as we get older and how age is being re-defined. We talk about how people and news can pollute our belief system, and ways to get past our limiters. We look at why so many people put off the next phase in pursuit of perfection, but why it’s so important to dive in and go now. Fill your voids with the right fuel. Also, a CLASH Daytona recap.
- Training Mistakes?
- Going too hard vs. too far
- 5k vs. Marathon
- Commit to a walk
- Walk/Run alternative
- Strength Building
- When we hurt ourselves on purpose
- Filling a Void
- CLASH Daytona
- Indian Wells
- Next Year will be an exciting Pro Season
- Human Optimization for the Metaverse
- It’s not too late
- Age is a Mindset
- Committed to live vs. Accepting the Dying Process
- Unsolicited Advice
- Doctor Speak
- It’s all up to YOU
- People Dragging your into their world
- Plow your own path
- Surrounding ourselves with the right people
- The inner circle
- The year of excuses
- Seasonal Depression
*** CHECK OUT THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022!
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org