December is the time to set up the next year. The Year of You. What kind of micro decisions can we make to stay on the right track? How do we handle days off, eating too much, and the guilt that comes with it all. Is this a time for maintenance or getting faster? We look at creating boundaries in life and training, along with feeling empowered to be yourself during a holiday season filled with temptation. We also get into triathlete’s relationship with food . . . what’s healthy, what’s not?
- How did you handle the flex week of Thanksgiving?
- Weight loss and tying it to training
- Depression and being overweight
- Bad relationships with ourselves
- Injuries and not fueling for the level of activity
- “Feeling” Healthy
- Overdoing it one way or the other
- Food guilt
- Maintenance periods
- Trying to be perfect year round
- A positive relationship with yourself
- Micro decisions
- Eating slow
- Over-training and the consequences
- When we get too close to the fire
- Slow down and learn your body mechanics
- Creating boundaries with life and training
- Feeling empowered to take a day off
*** CHECK OUT THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022!
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org