Are you a mindful athlete or rushing to get through the training? This tends to be the Yo-Yo season and today we talk about the most important things to work on now so that next season you’re not training on fumes. We get into how to look at your whole season from a macro perspective, then turn that into micro for each day. This world is tough enough and there’s no need to “suffer” through something you love. Feel grateful to be fit and healthy, and turn that into your mantra.
*** CHECK OUT THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022!
- Run Camp Thoughts
- Support systems
- Being grateful to feel fit and healthy
- Consistency on a year round basis
- The Yo-Yo season
- Two Year Training Cycle
- Changing obsession
- Run Volume
- Positive energy
- Challenging yourself
- Turning off outside noise
- Tendency for overkill
- PURE Training
- The addiction to more
- Mindful training
- Simmer to a Boil
- Microcosm of the boil
- Living on fumes
- Simmer each workout
- The process is in the details
- Drumming slow before you try to play the song
- Suffering mentality
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org