This is actually a positive vibe, but we know Halloween can kick off the “excuse period” for a lot of athletes. Candy around the house, Thanksgiving feasts and Christmas parties, and a “we’ll start later” attitude. Life is hard enough without what we’ve been doing through the last year and this holidays only make it harder. Today we talk about energy, vibration, guilt, shame and how to beat the vicious circles to keep moving the right direction. You don’t have to nail every single workout… you just need to move and connect.
- Sedentary lifestyle
- The excuses started yesterday
- Excess and football and the couch
- Mental and Physical Health during the Holidays
- Flex Plans
- Regression and Depression Traps
- Low-Level Angst
- Rejuvenating in November and December
- Hibernation should be functional
- A different kind of energy
- Fueling your Soul
- December Rules
- Guilt Battles over one missed session
- The coaching partnership
- Vicious circles of suck
- Being selective with your time
- Stretching yourself too thin
- No strength or energy left
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com