Many of us have long-term relationships with a particular race, but how many have long-term relationships with our health? Today, we look at clarifying our “why” along with recognizing what makes us feel good. We look at “why” we train, why we race, and why we tend to heap so much stress on ourselves. We look at balance, getting unstuck, and the Mastery of “just feeling good.”
- Dry Skin and Beard Season
- Every Man Jack
- Ohio 70.3 moves race location
- Synching your legs and lungs
- Finding our Training “Why”
- Holding stress on the daily
- December Rules
- 24/7 pressure
- Movement is Medicine, Community is Oxygen
- Long term relationships with a race
- Feeling good is hard to describe
- Race and final exam analogy
- Bigger than yourself
- How do we just feel good?
- Problem solving
- Problem cheating
- Stuck by yourself
- Doing things that scare you
- Re-Allocating your best Energy
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org