Ever deal with unexplainable lows after a big race? Today we look at why that probably happens, why what most of us do about it as wrong, and a better way to approach off-season training. Want to get faster and stronger for next year? How to take a loss and learn. Stop swinging for the fences and let things come to you. How to train during the holidays. And understanding when your body says yes. Plus, Ironman Wisconsin moves back to September.
- Ironman Wisconsin moves back to September
- The trouble with attaching the reward to the goal
- Do this for YOU
- Ironman depression
- Dopamine highs and correlation to pain
- When it’s good got take a loss
- How we protect our emotions
- Living with doubt
- Stop swinging for home runs
- The Real Wins
- Drop in something hard when you feel good
- Push when you feel it
- System Checks
- Being in the right head space to test yourself
- Let your body tell you
- Flexible but focused
- Keep the “ish” in your life right now
- Let the stew simmer
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org