We really enjoyed this one. We start with what you should be doing after your big race, then dig deep into what keeps us motivated outside of the race. How do we really uncover joy in our daily workouts and not burn out in this sport. We talk about micro goals and how to give them meaning and power in your life. We look at why now is the time to start laying the foundation for how you can train, so you can train like you need to train.
We have a lot of gear back in stock. Check it out at: https://c26triathlon.com under the store tab
- Big Weekend
- After Your Ironman
- Mike’s a new man since Monday
- Don’t lose what you just gained
- The pressure of structure
- Average training hours
- Massive weeks and blocks
- Nutrition on the Run
- Cleansing the pallet
- Gut real estate
- Emotional self-debrief
- Figure out what you did wrong
- Making lists
- Engaged with training for races a long ways off
- Micro training goals
- Work on weaknesses
- 12 months - How do you use them?
- Swim hard - race easy
- Balance in race season
- A WANT to get better
- Durability and availability
- Being strong and healthy IS happy
- Cramming for tests or races
- Missing your last big run or ride
- Scared of success
- Reaching your next level
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com