This is an energized cast inspired by you. Some great open water training/workout ideas. We talk double-transition strategy and give insight for spectators. We look at how to race your 70.3 if your A-Race is a full. Swallow water in the swim? We have some thoughts on that. What about running a marathon during your triathlon training? Smart trainer vs. Dumb trainer and the power meter combination. Aero helmets vs. Road helmets if you have a hot race. Worth the trade off? This one is caffeinated.
- Hub/Condo Combo pricing goes up July 15
- Our podcast legacy slot
- Dual Transition preparation
- Open Water Swim workouts
- Fall A-Race Full IM Training . . . how do you handle your 70.3?
- The pandemic gave me too many races… what should be priority?
- Marathons in the middle of training
- Tour de France prediction
- Core temp return on investment
- Don’t blow past your systems check
- Aero Helmet vs Road Helmet hot races
- Open water bloating solutions
- How to not swallow water in the swim
- Shaved legs?
- Sprints and Olys year round?
- Smart trainers and power meters
- Cycling groups - Are they a good way to train?
- Check out our new Hub Experience/Condo Combo package deal for only $475. Limited time offer! Book directly with C26operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org